- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - A
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Mathematics in Science and Industry
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
Questions or Comments?
If you have questions or comments about the AIMS journals program, including the E-Journals, please contact Liwei Ning at Editorial@aimSciences.org. Claims, address changes, and all other inquiries should be sent to Liwei Ning at Editorial@aimSciences.org. Alternatively, you may reach us by phone/fax: (417) 351-3204.
Subscriptions are payable in advance. All rates include shipping and handling fees and are the same regardless of the destinations. Subscriptions are entered on an annual basis - January to December - and may be paid by check (the check should have a US bank's routing number) or bank wire, only in US Dollars. Subscriptions and check payments (to AIMS, LLC) should be sent to
P.O. Box 2604
Springfield, MO 65801-2604, USA
E-Access (Electronic Journals)
All AIMS journals have electronic versions for a separate subscription; or it comes free if a print journal is ordered. All subscriptions include online access to the current volume plus a 5 year archive (where available). To obtain E-access, the subscriber's campus IP range must be supplied. E-access athttp://aimsciences.org.
The three journals “Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems,” “Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series B,” and “Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series S” complement each other well in scope and can be ordered only in combination.
Bank Wire Transfers
Please contact General@aimSciences.org for details if you plan to wire payments.
Claims and Cancellations
Claims for issues not received should be made within six months of the date of publication via email to Liwei Ning at Editorial@aimsciences.org. Cancellations: no refunds will be made after the first issue of the journal for the year has been dispatched.
End User Information
Subscription agencies ordering subscriptions to be delivered to a different address than that of the actual end user must provide such end user’s name and address with the order.
Perpetual Use Rights
Institutions with a subscription to the AIMS e-journals have access to a 5 year archive (where available) for the course of their subscription. Upon non renewal of an institution's subscription, the institution has perpetual use rights to the materials published during the year(s) of their subscription. These institutions do not have perpetual use rights to archive of materials post cancellation.
[Back to Top]