Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering, a multi-disciplinary journal, will be fully Open Access from 2019
MBE focuses on new developments in the fast-growing fields of mathematical biosciences and bioengineering.
Authors will be granted full access to all MBE publications for one year.
Areas covered include general mathematical methods and their applications in biology, medical sciences and bioengineering with an emphasis on work related to mathematical modeling, nonlinear and stochastic dynamics.
The editorial board of MBE is strongly committed to promoting cutting-edge integrative and interdisciplinary research bridging mathematics, life sciences and engineering.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 6 issues a year in February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Publishes online only.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index-Expanded, PubMed, ISI Alerting Services, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES), INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- MBE is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]