The Journal of Modern Dynamics (JMD) is dedicated to publishing research articles in active and promising areas in the theory of dynamical systems with particular emphasis on the mutual interaction between dynamics and other major areas of mathematical research, including:
- Number theory
- Symplectic geometry
- Differential geometry
- Quantum chaos
- Teichmüller theory
- Geometric group theory
- Harmonic analysis on manifolds
The journal is published by the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) with the support of the Center for Dynamics and Geometry at the Pennsylvania State University.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes each article online whenever ready; the whole volume is printed in a single book at the end of the year.
- JMD is SCI-E, covered in Science Citation Index Expanded, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES) ISI Alerting Services, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Math Reviews, MathSciNet, Zentralblatt.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- JMD is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]