Electronic Research Announcements in Mathematical Sciences rapidly publishes original and expository articles of significant advances in all branches of mathematics. All articles should be designed to communicate their contents to a broad mathematical audience and must meet high standards for mathematical content and clarity. After review and acceptance, articles enter production for immediate publication.
ERA is the continuation of Electronic Research Announcements of the AMS published by the American Mathematical Society, 1995—2007, details at AMS.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 1 volume a year.
- Publishes online only.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- ERA-MS is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
- After over two decades of leading this journal, Svetlana Katok became Founding Editor Emerita in January 2017.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]