MCRF aims to publish original research as well as expository papers on mathematical control theory and related fields. The goal is to provide a complete and reliable source of mathematical methods and results in this field. The journal will also accept papers from some related fields such as differential equations, functional analysis, probability theory and stochastic analysis, inverse problems, optimization, numerical computation, mathematical finance, information theory, game theory, system theory, etc., provided that they have some intrinsic connections with control theory.MCRF Flyer
MCRF is edited by a group of international leading experts in mathematical control theory and related fields. A key feature of MCRF is the journal's rapid publication, with a special emphasis on the highest scientific standard. The journal is essential reading for scientists and researchers who wish to keep abreast of the latest developments in the field.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 4 issues a year in March, June, September and December.
- Publishes online only.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index-Expanded, Web of Science, ISI Alerting Services, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES), MathSciNet, Scopus and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- MCRF is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]