It is preferred that articles be submitted via the Online Editorial System (OES), though you may still submit your paper to JIMO@exchange.curtin.edu.au if you encounter any difficulties.
Your cooperation is most appreciated.
Instructions for Authors
Register as an Author first:
1. Click Register(Author) and then follow the steps outlined.
2. Your username and password should be saved for login use later.
Submit a paper:
1. Prepare your submission as a PDF file.
2. Visit the Editorial Board page and choose two Editors whose interests are closest to the topics of your paper.
3. Log in by clicking Sign In(Author) at http://www.aimsciences.org/oes.
4. Click "Submit a paper" and follow the steps outlined.
Status Check/Communication with Editorial Office:
1. Updates will be emailed out and you may take appropriate action.
2. You may Review and Send the messages to/from Professor Kok Lay Teo, Editor-in-Chief, by logging in.
Please contact Leto Atreides at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and suggestions or if you have difficulties using the Online Editorial System (OES).
Click Author Login to start
Go to top