- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - A
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- AIMS Mathematics
- Conference Publications
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
We show the existence of an exponential attractor for the dynamical system associated with the equations of the system of the 2D magneto-micropolar fluid flow in a bounded domain. The construction of an exponential attractor relies on the abstract theory given in .
Global attractors and exponential attractors are constructed for some quasilinear parabolic equations. The construction for the exponential attractor is carried out within the framework of the method of $l$-trajectories.
Well-posedness and large-time behaviors of solutions for a parabolic equation involving $p(x)$-Laplacian
This paper is concerned with the initial-boundary value problem for a nonlinear parabolic equation involving the so-called $p(x)$-Laplacian. A subdifferential approach is employed to obtain a well-posedness result as well as to investigate large-time behaviors of solutions.
We show the existence and uniqueness of a strong solution for the system of magneto-micropolar fluid motions under some assumptions on the regularity of given data similar to those of Fujita-Kato . The method of our proof relies on the abstract nonmonotone perturbation theory developed in ˆ Otani .
Year of publication
[Back to Top]