- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Electronic Research Archive
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
Last updated: November 24, 2021
- 1. Privacy Statement
- a. The American Institute of Mathematical Sciences (“AIMS,” “we,” “us” or “our”) is committed to maintaining your privacy and protecting personal information. This policy explains how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
- 2. Information Collection
- a. The personal information we collect about or from you will be dependent on your relationship with us, the products we provide to you and the ways you choose to interact with us. The types of personal information we collect about you may include:
- i. Information you provide to us when you become an editor for an AIMS journal, including your name, email address, postal address, institution affiliation, country of origin, telephone number, personal webpage URL or areas of expertise.
- ii. Information you provide to us as an author, including your name, email address, affiliation and country of origin.
- iii. Information you provide to us when you order/subscribe to publications from AIMS, including your name, IP Address, postal address, email address, and bank account information (only if you send a wire payment instead of credit card payment). Credit card payments are completed through authorize.net.
- iv. Information you provide to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- b. Information is also collected by the AIMS web server or Google Analytics. This information may include IP address of computer, device and browser-related information, locations visited on the website, time and date of visit, duration of time on those pages, number of PDF downloads, geographic location, click stream, referring site, application or service, or HTTP cookies.
- i. We use strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- 3. Information Usage
- a. Personal information is collected and used by AIMS staff for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction. Depending on how you interact with us, we use your personal information to:
- i. Identify usage trends and develop data analysis to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, evaluate our business performance, optimize our website and create a more user-friendly experience for our customers, editors, authors, reviewers, and readers;
- ii. Process a subscription or other transaction;
- iii. Manage the submission and peer-review workflows of our journals;
- iv. Deliver news via email regarding new issues, updates or announcements related to AIMS;
- v. Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- vi. Invite you to submit or review a manuscript or encourage your colleagues to submit or review a manuscript.
- 4. Retention of Your Personal Data
- b. AIMS will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- 5. Transfer of Your Personal Data
- a. Your information, including personal data, is processed at AIMS’ operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- 6. Law enforcement
- a. Under certain circumstances, AIMS may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- 7. Email Alerts and Newsletters
- a. You may sign up to receive email alerts for specific AIMS journals using your name and email address. By signing up to receive email alerts, you'll also automatically receive our quarterly newsletter, Letters from AIMS. This quarterly newsletter includes featured articles and could include free access codes or discounts on our publications.
- b. Active editors (those who are currently serving on an AIMS editorial board) will receive email alerts for the journal(s) which they edit, as well as Letters from AIMS, throughout their tenure.
- c. As a past editor for AIMS publications, you may receive email alerts for the journal which you edited, as well as Letters from AIMS.
- d. As a past author for AIMS publications, you may receive email alerts for the journal in which you published, as well as Letters from AIMS.
- e. Unless you are an active editor for AIMS publications, you may unsubscribe at any time from email alerts (new issue newsletters and Letters from AIMS) via the link provided in each newsletter. You may also unsubscribe on AIMS journal homepages under the Email Alert section.
- 8. Your Rights
- a. By law, you have the right to request correction of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you, to delete personal information, to restrict our processing, or to receive an electronic copy of the personal information you provided to us.
- b. Please note that once a work including your personal information is published in print or on our website, it may not be altered or deleted.
- 9. Children's Privacy
- a. Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. if you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- b. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
- 10. Links to Other Websites
- b. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- 11. Amendments to this Policy
- a. We reserve the right to occasionally update this policy. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date.
- 12. Contact Us
- i. By email: email@example.com
- ii. By phone: +1 (417) 351-3204
The 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications
June 5 - June 9, 2020 Atlanta, GA, USA
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 13th AIMS conference in Atlanta is rescheduled. The current plan is in Rome 2022. Stay tuned for confirmation.
[Back to Top]