- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Electronic Research Archive
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
Tex file preparation
Instructions for preparing final Latex & Tex files for publications in AIMS journals
Author(s) of accepted manuscripts should prepare the final Tex file, closely following the step by step Instructions for authors.
To expedite the publication of your article, it is important to closely follow the step by step guidelines contained in Instructions for authors. AIMS bibliography style file AIMS.bst is available for you to download at the bottom of this page if you choose to use Bibtex. Before sending in your complete TeX files via email, make sure they are error-free and in either AMS-LateX or AMS-TeX format (AMS-LateX is highly recommended). Templates and other downloadable files are listed below. All LATEX or TEX related files including Instructions4authors and Copyright Forms have been compressed as one single zipped file for you to download at once.
You may use your own macros ONLY for mathematical notations, but do not create your own macros for TeX Commands that are already defined in the system. AIMS class is designed compatibility with the usage of amsart document class, which makes conversion from amsart to AIMS style essentially trivial.
After a paper is accepted, author(s) should retrieve and sign a "Consent to Publish and Copyright Agreement Form" which can be downloaded below. You may fill out the form electronically, or print the form and fill it out manually. To sign electronically, please use your Adobe digital signature. If you do not have a digital signature, click in the signature box and you will be prompted to set up a signature and sign the document. Make sure all fields are filled out, and include all authors' names. All authors must sign, or one author may sign if the signer appends a statement that attests that each author has approved this agreement and has agreed to be bound by it.
To submit the copyright form, please follow the instructions in your acceptance letter.
Authors of accepted papers have the option to publish their article as Open Choice. Under this option, your paper will be free for all readers to access. For more information, please click Open Choice.
AMS - LATEX
AMS - TEX
The 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications
June 5 - June 9, 2020 Atlanta, GA, USA
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 13th AIMS conference in Atlanta is rescheduled. The current plan is in Rome 2022. Stay tuned for confirmation.
[Back to Top]