- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Electronic Research Archive
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
AIMS Policy Statement on Anti-Harassment
AIMS strives to foster a friendly environment that encourages the free expression and exchange of ideas. AIMS supports equality of opportunity and treatment for all participants, regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disabilities, or veteran status.
Harassment, sexual or otherwise, is a form of misconduct. AIMS endeavors to maintain an environment that is free of harassment. Any person aware of inappropriate conduct may file a report confidentially and anonymously to +1-417-351-3204.
Harassment is belittling or threatening behavior directed at an individual or a group of people. This conduct may include, but is not limited to: epithets, slurs or negative stereotyping; threatening, intimidating or hostile acts; denigrating jokes and display or circulation of written or graphic material that disparages or shows hostility or aversion toward an individual or group.
Harassment also refers to bullying or coercion of a sexual nature. Sexual harassment can include offensive remarks about a person’s gender, gender identity, or sexual preference. Harassment may include unwelcome or inappropriate promises of rewards in exchange for sexual favors. The following are examples of behavior that, when unwelcome, may constitute sexual harassment: sexual flirtations, advances, or propositions; unnecessary touching; verbal comments or physical actions of a sexual nature; sexually degrading words used to describe an individual; a display of sexually suggestive objects or pictures; sexually explicit jokes.
It is important to be aware of discomfort or offense that words or actions may cause. A teasing comment or offhand remark that may be inoffensive to some may be perceived as harassment by others. Consequently, individuals must act to ensure that their words and actions communicate respect for others, in light of the international and multicultural nature of the mathematical community. Those in positions of authority must be especially mindful of this policy since individuals with lower rank or a subordinate position may be reluctant to express their objections or discomfort regarding unwelcome behavior.
The 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications
June 5 - June 9, 2020 Atlanta, GA, USA
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 13th AIMS conference in Atlanta is rescheduled. The current plan is in Rome 2022. Stay tuned for confirmation.
[Back to Top]