- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Evolution Equations and Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems and Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics and Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic and Related Models
- Mathematical Control and Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks and Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Electronic Research Archive
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
© American Institute of Mathematical Sciences 2013.
References to “AIMS” mean the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences . References to “this website” are to the specific AIMS website from which the user is linking to this Copyright statement.
Please read the following Copyright statement carefully as your access to and use of this website will be deemed as acceptance of its terms. This Copyright statement was last updated on July 02, 2013.
Subject to subscriber status, reasonable amounts of AIMS copyright-protected material (other than logos) may be reproduced, distributed or communicated to others free of charge in any format or media for the purposes of research for a non commercial purpose or for private study or for internal circulation within an organization. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Where any AIMS copyright items on this website are being reproduced, distributed or communicated to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged. Systematic downloading of files is prohibited.
In particular, where a third party wishes to include AIMS copyright items on another website they must only use non-locked down content, link to the home page of this website rather than reproducing the items and fully credit this website and the copyright status of the item.
The permission to reproduce, distribute or communicate AIMS-protected material does not extend to anything which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce, distribute or communicate such material must be obtained from the copyright owner concerned.
In addition, the names, images and logos identifying AIMS are proprietary marks of AIMS or its licensors. Other names, images and logos identifying third parties and their information, products and services are the proprietary marks of third parties.
Copying or use of AIMS' logos and/or any third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without the prior written approval of the relevant trade mark and/or copyright owner.
The 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications
Due to the ongoing pandemic , the 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, is further rescheduled to take place in the summer of 2023. Stay tuned for the location and precise dates.
[Back to Top]