- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Electronic Research Archive
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
László Lovász of Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics and Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest, Hungary, and Avi Wigderson of the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, USA have been awarded the 2021 Abel Prize "for their contributions to theoretical computer science foundation and discrete mathematics, and their leading role in shaping them into central fields of modern mathematics." Congratulations to you both on achieving such a significant milestone! Learn more about these Abel Prize Laureates .
Congratulations to IPI Editor in Chief Gunther Uhlmann on winning the 2021 George Birkhoff Prize in Applied Mathematics!2020-12-09
AIMS is proud to now be publishing the journal Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk (PUQR) on behalf of Shandong University. The journal aims to report significant developments in modern probability theory, its relation to stochastic analysis and statistics, stochastic processes, their dynamics and control, as well as applications in domains such as finance, economics, biology, computer science, and the corresponding data analysis. This first 5 volumes were originally published by Springer and can now be found on our website: https://www.aimsciences.org/journal/2095-9672. We are excited to be hosting this high quality journal!
Check out our 2 newest FREE e-books!
Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis for the Mathematical Models of Phase Separation and Transition Applications by Alain Miranville and Costică Moroșanu
Numerical Methods and Applications by Jorge Rebaza
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM) will be taking place virtually on January 6-9. The American Mathematical Society and The Mathematical Association of America will provide more specifics for how this event will take place as soon as they are available. AIMS has attended JMM as exhibitors for the past 3 years, and we will continue to support the meeting in any way we can.
For more information about JMM 2021 and for the latest updates, visit http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/jmm.
AIMS stands with the Black community and offers our support to our Black colleagues, students, educators, and researchers in Mathematics.We recognize that change is needed to ensure equality and inclusion within academia and publishing, and we are committed to working toward that goal. We strive to contribute to the eradication of racial inequity, especially for Black lives in mathematics. Black Lives Matter.
Hillel Furstenberg and Gregory Margulis have jointly won the 2020 Abel prize for their pioneering use of methods from probability and dynamics in other mathematical fields such as group theory, number theory and combinatorics.
We are researching date options to shift the 2020 event to June 2021. Check back in 30 days for an update.
The Organizing Committee
The 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications
June 5 - June 9, 2020 Atlanta, GA, USA
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 13th AIMS conference in Atlanta is rescheduled. The current plan is in Rome 2022. Stay tuned for confirmation.
[Back to Top]