- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Electronic Research Archive
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
We have updated our Open Access policy to include Read and Publish agreements according to the RCUK Policy and Plan S. Authors of AIMS journals, which are all hybrid, can opt for Open Access by paying a one-time Article Processing Charge (APC). Our journal authors are now permitted to share the published version of their articles openly in a repository. Institutions may sign a Read and Publish agreement with AIMS so their authors can publish gold open access in any of our journals. It also gives the institution perpetual rights to content from our entire journal portfolio and supports the sustainable transition to open access publishing. Please review our policy to learn more about the steps to publishing Open Access under the Read and Publish model.
László Lovász of Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics and Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest, Hungary, and Avi Wigderson of the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, USA have been awarded the 2021 Abel Prize "for their contributions to theoretical computer science foundation and discrete mathematics, and their leading role in shaping them into central fields of modern mathematics." Congratulations to you both on achieving such a significant milestone! Learn more about these Abel Prize Laureates .
Congratulations to IPI Editor in Chief Gunther Uhlmann on winning the 2021 George Birkhoff Prize in Applied Mathematics!2020-12-09
AIMS is proud to now be publishing the journal Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk (PUQR) on behalf of Shandong University. The journal aims to report significant developments in modern probability theory, its relation to stochastic analysis and statistics, stochastic processes, their dynamics and control, as well as applications in domains such as finance, economics, biology, computer science, and the corresponding data analysis. This first 5 volumes were originally published by Springer and can now be found on our website: https://www.aimsciences.org/journal/2095-9672. We are excited to be hosting this high quality journal!
Check out our 2 newest FREE e-books!
Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis for the Mathematical Models of Phase Separation and Transition Applications by Alain Miranville and Costică Moroșanu
Numerical Methods and Applications by Jorge Rebaza
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM) will be taking place virtually on January 6-9. The American Mathematical Society and The Mathematical Association of America will provide more specifics for how this event will take place as soon as they are available. AIMS has attended JMM as exhibitors for the past 3 years, and we will continue to support the meeting in any way we can.
For more information about JMM 2021 and for the latest updates, visit http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/jmm.
The 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications
June 5 - June 9, 2020 Atlanta, GA, USA
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 13th AIMS conference in Atlanta is rescheduled. The current plan is in Rome 2022. Stay tuned for confirmation.
Fields Medalists Research
[Back to Top]