- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - A
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Electronic Research Archive
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Mathematics in Science and Industry
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
References to "AIMS" mean the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences . References to "this website" are to the AIMS website from which the user is linking to these Terms and Conditions.
Please read this document carefully. By accessing or using any part of this website, you are agreeing to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on July 02, 2013.
1. User names and passwords are not transferable and the user must keep them strictly confidential and secure.
2. The user will use this website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
3. The user will make no attempt to undermine the integrity of this website or any of its content, and will not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with this website nor access it other than through normal operations.
4. Systematic downloading of files is prohibited.
5. The terms of AIMS' Disclaimer are incorporated within these Terms and Conditions.
6. AIMS will use its reasonable endeavors to allow uninterrupted access to this website but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
7. AIMS has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and continued use of this website after the change will be deemed as acceptance of the changed Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of the user to check the Terms and Conditions frequently for changes and to discontinue use if the user is unhappy with the changes.
8. AIMS reserves the right to prohibit access by persons to all or part of this website or the services provided on it at its sole discretion.
9. Each provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
[Back to Top]