DCDS Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems (DCDS) includes peer-reviewed original papers and invited expository papers on the theory and methods of analysis, differential equations and dynamical systems. This journal is committed to recording important new results in its field and maintains the highest standards of innovation and quality. To be published in this journal, an original paper must be correct, new, nontrivial and of interest to a substantial number of readers.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 12 issues a year, monthly.
- Publishes both online and in print.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- DCDS is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]