AIMS joins the mathematics community world wide in congratulating Professor Alessio Figalli on being awarded the Fields Medal 2018. Professor Figallihas made important contributions to AIMS journals and conferences. Heserved as the Managing Editor of Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systemsfrom 2012 to 2016 and delivered a plenary lecture at the 11th AIMS conference (2016) in Orlando, USA. Details can be found at http://aimsciences.org/conferences/2016/2016_speakers.html
Flyer Celebrating 25 Years of DCDS (free access codes included)
DCDS, series A includes peer-reviewed original papers and invited expository papers on the theory and methods of analysis, differential equations and dynamical systems. This journal is committed to recording important new results in its field and maintains the highest standards of innovation and quality. To be published in this journal, an original paper must be correct, new, nontrivial and of interest to a substantial number of readers.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 12 issues a year, monthly.
- Publishes both online and in print.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- DCDS is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]