CPAA Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis (ISSN 1534-0392) is published monthly. CPAA is devoted to mathematical contributions to the sciences; both theoretical and applied papers, of original or expository type, are included. It features recent development in analysis and its applications, with a central theme on theoretical and numeric differential equations and applications. It is edited by some leading researchers to guarantee the journal's highest standard and closest link to the scientific communities.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 12 issues a year.
- Publishes both online and in print.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index, SCOPUS, MathSciNet, and zbMATH Open.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- CPAA is issued jointly by the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences and Shanghai Jiao Tong University. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]