Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis (CPAA) publishes original research papers of the highest quality in all the major areas of analysis and its applications, with a central theme on theoretical and numeric differential equations. Invited expository articles are also published from time to time. It is edited by a group of energetic leaders to guarantee the journal's highest standard and closest link to the scientific communities.CPAA Flyer
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 12 issues a year, monthly.
- Publishes both online and in print.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- CPAA is issued jointly by the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences and Shanghai Jiao Tong University. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]