JIMO is an international journal devoted to publishing peer-reviewed, high quality, original papers on the non-trivial interplay between numerical optimization methods and practically significant problems in industry or management so as to achieve superior design, planning and/or operation. Its objective is to promote collaboration between optimization specialists, industrial practitioners and management scientists so that important practical industrial and management problems can be addressed by the use of appropriate, recent advanced optimization techniques.
It is particularly hoped that the study of these practical problems will lead to the discovery of new ideas and the development of novel methodologies in optimization.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 6 issues a year in January, March, May, July, September and November.
- Publishes both online and in print.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index-Expanded, ISI Alerting Services, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Engineering, Computing & Technology, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- JIMO is published by the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences and sponsored by Curtin University, Zhejiang University, and Chongqing Normal University. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]