Advances in Mathematics of Communications (AMC) publishes original research papers of the highest quality in all areas of mathematics and computer science which are relevant to applications in communications technology. For this reason, submissions from many areas of mathematics are invited, provided these show a high level of originality, new techniques, an innovative approach, novel methodologies, or otherwise a high level of depth and sophistication. Any work that does not conform to these standards will be rejected.
Areas covered include coding theory, cryptology, combinatorics, finite geometry, algebra and number theory, but are not restricted to these. This journal also aims to cover the algorithmic and computational aspects of these disciplines. Hence, all mathematics and computer science contributions of appropriate depth and relevance to the above mentioned applications in communications technology are welcome.
More detailed indication of the journal's scope is given by the subject interests of the members of the board of editors.
All papers will undergo a thorough peer reviewing process unless the subject matter of the paper does not fit the journal; in this case, the author will be informed promptly. Every effort will be made to secure a decision in three months and to publish accepted papers within six months.AMC Flyer
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 4 issues a year in February, May, August and November.
- Publishes online only.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index E, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science, Zentralblatt MATH and dblp: computer science bibliography.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- Shandong University is a founding institution of AMC.
- AMC is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]