Congratulations to IPI Editor in Chief Gunther Uhlmann on winning the 2021 George Birkhoff Prize in Applied Mathematics for his fundamental and insightful contributions to inverse problems and partial differential equations, as well as for his incisive work on boundary rigidity, microlocal analysis and cloaking. Learn more about the award and Dr. Uhlmann's achievements on the AMS website.
Inverse Problems and Imaging publishes research articles of the highest quality that employ innovative mathematical and modeling techniques to study inverse and imaging problems arising in engineering and other sciences. Every published paper has a strong mathematical orientation employing methods from such areas as control theory, discrete mathematics, differential geometry, harmonic analysis, functional analysis, integral geometry, mathematical physics, numerical analysis, optimization, partial differential equations, and stochastic and statistical methods. The field of applications includes medical and other imaging, nondestructive testing, geophysical prospection and remote sensing as well as image analysis and image processing.IPI Flyer
This journal is committed to recording important new results in its field and will maintain the highest standards of innovation and quality. To be published in this journal, a paper must be correct, novel, nontrivial and of interest to a substantial number of researchers and readers.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 6 issues a year in February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Publishes online only.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index, ISI Alerting Services, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES), INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- IPI is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]