KRM Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
Kinetic & Related Models (KRM) publishes high quality papers of original research in the areas of kinetic equations spanning from mathematical theory to numerical analysis, simulations and modelling. It includes studies on models arising from physics, engineering, finance, biology, health and social sciences, together with their related fields such as fluid models, interacting particle systems and quantum systems provided their connection with kinetic theory is part of the work. Invited expository articles are also published from time to time.
KRM was launched in 2008 and is edited by a group of energetic leaders to guarantee the journal's highest standard and closest link to the scientific communities. A unique feature of this journal is its streamlined review process and rapid publication. Authors are kept informed throughout the process through direct and personal communication between the authors and editors.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 6 issues a year in February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Publishes online only.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index, ISI Alerting Services, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES), INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science and zbMATH Open.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- KRM is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]