Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization (NACO) aims at publishing original papers on applied mathematics. Topics of interest include research in theory, algorithms and applications related to control and optimization; numerical methods for linear and nonlinear algebraic systems arising in modelling; and theoretical and applied research and development in the control of systems including all facets of control theory and its applications. In the application areas, special interests are on artificial intelligence and data sciences. The journal also welcomes expository submissions on subjects of current relevance. The publication in NACO is free of charge.NACO Flyer
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 4 issues a year in March, June, September and December.
- Publishes both online and in print.
- Indexed in Scopus, MathSciNet, Zentralblatt MATH and Emerging Sources Citation Index.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- NACO is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences, sponsored by Nanjing Normal University and Tianjin University of Finance and Economics. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]