JCD Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
Call for Papers: Special Issue of JCD on “Computation of Lyapunov functions and contraction metrics” (click to view details)
Journal of Computational Dynamics (JCD) is focused on the intersection of computation with deterministic and stochastic dynamics. The mission of the journal is to publish papers that explore new computational methods for analyzing dynamic problems or use novel dynamical methods to improve computation. The subject matter of JCD includes both fundamental mathematical contributions and applications to problems from science and engineering. A non-exhaustive list of topics includes
* Computation of phase-space structures and bifurcations
* Multi-time-scale methods
* Structure-preserving integration
* Nonlinear and stochastic model reduction
* Set-valued numerical techniques
* Network and distributed dynamics
JCD includes both original research and survey papers that give a detailed and illuminating treatment of an important area of current interest.
The editorial board of JCD consists of world-leading researchers from mathematics, engineering, and science, all of whom are experts in both computational methods and the theory of dynamical systems.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the policies outlined in our Ethical Standards.
- Publishes 4 issues a year in January, April, July, and October.
- Publishes online only.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- JCD is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]