JDG Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
The Journal of Dynamics and Games (JDG) is a pure and applied mathematical journal that publishes high quality peer-review and expository papers in all research areas of expertise of its editors. The main focus of JDG is in the interface of Dynamical Systems and Game Theory.
It is devoted to the development and the diffusion of mathematical ideas and techniques that arise from the analysis and the modelling of systems where agents (whether they be rational players, markets, plants, animals, ecosystems, communication systems, etc) interact dynamically over time.
Papers should either be motivated by challenging mathematical questions occurring in such systems or provide a rigorous mathematical analysis of models where tools from dynamics and games prove to be useful.
All the research areas of expertise of JDG editors are covered. Areas covered include dynamic games, stochastic games, differential games, evolutionary games, models of learning and evolution, repeated games, mean field models, voting, auctions, matching, assignment games and other research areas of cooperative and non-cooperative game theory, preferentially where dynamics play a role, as well as the associated applications in social, economic, life, physical and computer sciences.
Given the broad scope of the journal, authors are encouraged to include introductory material to make the papers understandable and accessible to a wide readership. The research work must be original and the main criterion for acceptance is the scientific relevance and impact of the contribution.
SUBMISSIONS TO REGULAR ISSUES
To submit a new or revised paper (except those for special issues), go to EditFlow
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the policies outlined in our Ethical Standards.
- Publishes 4 issues a year in January, April, July and October.
- Publishes online only.
- The Web of Science 2021 JCI for JDG is 0.24
- JDG has been added to the list of scientific journals in economics by ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes).
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- JDG is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]