Mathematical Foundations of Computing
Call for papers
Special Issue of Mathematical Foundations of Computing on "Intelligent control theory and method with applications"
Papers for the above special issue can be submitted at the following link:
Editor: Hui-Jie Sun, Sun Yat-sen University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ping He, Jinan University, email@example.com
Deadline for the submission: Dec 30, 2021.
Intelligent control is an emerging theory and technology, and its recent development benefits from the advancement of artificial intelligence and learning theory. Intelligent control attempts to build upon and enhance the conventional control methodologies to solve new challenging control problems. At present, intelligent control is still in a period of rapid development, and its theory and technology are not yet mature.
In this special issue “Intelligent control theory and method with applications”, we aim to attract some original research papers, as well as survey papers, reflecting the recent advances in the theory and method of Intelligent control as well as their applications.
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following items:
- Data driven control theory and method;
- Intelligent computing and machine learning;
- Intelligent control theory and method;
- Multi-agent formation and collaboration;
- Parameter identification algorithm;
- Adaptive control of spacecraft;
- Control technology based on neural network;
- Computational intelligence in control.
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]