ERA Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
Electronic Research Archive (ERA), formerly known as Electronic Research Announcements in Mathematical Sciences, publishes original and expository full-length research articles of significant advances in all branches of mathematics, applied mathematics and related fields. All articles should be written to communicate their contents to a broad scientific audience and must meet high standards for scientific content and clarity. After review and acceptance, articles enter production for immediate publication.
ERA is the continuation of Electronic Research Announcements of the AMS published by the American Mathematical Society, 1995—2007, details at AMS.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 6 issues a year in March, June, August, September, November and December.
- ERA is a free access publication.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- ERA is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]